Technology Support for Education Students
This website is designed to assist you with completing the technology related tasks required by the Teacher Education Program.
Technologies for Teaching and Learning Lab (TTL)
Reid Centennial Hall, Room 215
Click here for lab hours.*
*If you need assistance during non-lab hours special arrangements may be made by calling the lab.
How do I get help with video conferencing or my portfolio?
- PLEASE, read through the information on this site first.
- If you are a PACE student, contact the TTL Staff for assistance.
- Help is provided to on-campus Teacher Education students in the TTL lab on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you require extensive help, please email a TTL staff member or call the TTL lab to make an appointment.
What do I do if the LCSC equipment I borrowed appears to be damaged?
- Do NOT attempt to make repairs on your own. Do NOT take the equipment to be serviced.
- As soon as you notice damage, power down the equipment and remove any batteries, if possible.
- If you are a PACE student, contact the TTL Staff for further instructions.
- If you are on-campus, bring the equipment, including all accessories, to the TTL lab as soon as possible.
- Bring an external storage device to back up your files.
- Every effort will be made to provide you with temporary replacement equipment if repairs are required.
Help with Blackboard On-line Classes
The TTL lab does not support the Blackboard on-line classroom system. For help with Blackboard, please visit the Blackboard Student Resources page.